Skip to main content

Journey to change the career path.

Despite all the difficulties, challenges and crisis that I faced in my previous career
A man raising his hands and saying "fight to changer your career path if the current one doesn't fit your career
path and in my life in general, and although I am currently without work due to the Coved-19 pandemic, My confidence in God and beseeching Him, and I did not leave myself to despair or sadness, but rather determined to think outside the box and race against time, In order to reserve a place for myself in a new career path, which is digital marketing, and I had that, by the favor of God first and the favor of my dear country, Egypt, which gave me the opportunity to study this field for free with a scholarship from the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, and therefore I advise every person feeling frustrated or despair not to give up at all. 
try and strive to change your career path.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Udacity DMND

  In 2003 I graduated from Cairo University with a BA in Tourism and Hotels management and worked in this field for 20 years, which was full of successes and failures. Tourism is a very good field, but it is rapidly affected by crises, wars, revolutions, and epidemics as well. Many times I lost my job because of those crises, and once I started again and I never knew despair and frustration never crept inside myself, I kept working hard and energetically in the most   hard times, I mastered three languages ​​well: English, German and Italian, and that helped me a lot in my field. In the last four years I became the general manager of the commercial center called   Thomas Gold in Hurghada, and my income improved a lot, and I gained the confidence of the business owner, and he began to depend on me in many work matters, however I was worried about another crisis that ravaged all these successes that I had achieved with the help of God, but I have overcome that anxiety by pr...

5 Tips to change your career path.

1- Trust in GOD and prayer are the first step to success.🙏                     2- Think out the box and try to look for something different.               3- Learn new language , studying, new specialization.                            4- Have always hope and don't give up.                                                          5- Keep running and never look back. 🏃